Activated Charcoal Carbon (Hardwood) Charcoal Powder, Food-Grade, Amazing Body detoxification, Teeth Whitener, Potent body and Digestive Cleanser, Impurity Filter, Odor Eliminator, INCREASE general health
- A good, all-natural alternative for your whole household to advertise healthy, whiter teeth and gums without poisonous ingredients. Contains no synthetic additives, preservatives, foaming agents, fluoride, synthetic colors or flavors, with no abrasive cooking soft drink or sodium. Exclusively formulated to completely clean, bleach and properly polish teeth, improve gum health and freshen breath.
- Cleans And Whitens Teeth, Detoxifies your body: Dip a moist brush into the powder every day to whiten teeth, and take internally to soothe annoyed stomachs and detoxify the body.
- Perfect For High-End home made beauty products: make use of our Hardwood Activated Charcoal for your high-end do-it-yourself makeup, for cleansing, for upset tummy or bloating, or even to whiten teeth.
- Premium, Food Grade Activated Charcoal: ideal for external or internal use. Combine with water to help with food digestion, or make use of for face masks or poultices.
- HIGHER PORE DENSITY along with this becoming an ultra-fine charcoal dust means it absorbs better and is ideal for many different applications, from whitening teeth to detoxifying skin and even for use in disaster kits.
Activated Charcoal comes from processing charcoal in a manner that will leave it incredibly permeable. This results in each granule of activated charcoal possessing a very huge surface area.
Without a doubt, as typically determined through measurement of nitrogen gasoline absorption, one gram of activated carbon has a surface area more than 500 square meters. That translates into an individual gram of triggered charcoal powder having a surface area around one tenth the size of a football area.
This is why triggered charcoal rather absorbent.
As a result it is commonly used in spill cleanup, normal water filtration, and air purification. Medically, triggered charcoal is used to treat poisoning and overdoses.
In hospitals it is found in favor of induced sickness and belly pumping practices. Some also see it as a potentially helpful in managing other kinds of gastric stress, such as for example acid reflux disorder. Topically, it’s sometimes utilized for managing ins
Checklist Cost: $ 11.89